The Infected Fourms
The Infected Fourms
The Infected Fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Infected Fourms

Where All Modders Are Welcome

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Tips for posting in The Rant section [Read before posting]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Icy-Tank
Admin
Icy-Tank

Reputation Points : 100045

Tips for posting in The Rant section [Read before posting] Empty
PostSubject: Tips for posting in The Rant section [Read before posting]   Tips for posting in The Rant section [Read before posting] EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:51 pm

Posting in the rant section gets out of hand some times, so today I will be showing you how to make a succesful rant.

First of all, have evidence to back up your point. For example: My rant I made earlier about a forum game, I checked the actual forum first before I made the thread. Secondly, You should never rant about other members, especially for their post count or what bad things they have done, its a mod/admins job to find sufficient proof of the person not following the rules and warn/ban him. Also it just causes alot of flamMake sure you know what you are talking about, and dont go off-topic if posting in someone elses rant. Fourthly, Make sure your spelling and grammer is understandable, also please make sense, whatever you write you might understand but Im sure some others wont. Also if you like the persons rant, dont just put "Good rant, I agree" Say why you agree and why you think its becoming out of hand too. However there are people that dont seem to understand the meaning of "Rant" and think its a place to spam, flame or trash talk, now if im correct these things we get you warned or banned.

Even though this is a Rant section, all comunity forum rules still apply, and should be followed!
ing which is against the rules.
Back to top Go down
https://infectedfourms.board-directory.net

Tips for posting in The Rant section [Read before posting]
Page 1 of 1