The Infected Fourms
The Infected Fourms
The Infected Fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Infected Fourms

Where All Modders Are Welcome

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Icy-Tanks Console Repairs,Jtags,Jtagging,and Flashing Shop{ADMIN}

Go down 
2 posters

Am I Legit?
Yes Definitely I <3 You (:
Icy-Tanks Console Repairs,Jtags,Jtagging,and Flashing Shop{ADMIN} I_vote_lcap67%Icy-Tanks Console Repairs,Jtags,Jtagging,and Flashing Shop{ADMIN} I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No He Is Not Legit. :(
Icy-Tanks Console Repairs,Jtags,Jtagging,and Flashing Shop{ADMIN} I_vote_lcap33%Icy-Tanks Console Repairs,Jtags,Jtagging,and Flashing Shop{ADMIN} I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Icy-Tank
Admin
Icy-Tank

Reputation Points : 100045

Icy-Tanks Console Repairs,Jtags,Jtagging,and Flashing Shop{ADMIN} Empty
PostSubject: Icy-Tanks Console Repairs,Jtags,Jtagging,and Flashing Shop{ADMIN}   Icy-Tanks Console Repairs,Jtags,Jtagging,and Flashing Shop{ADMIN} EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:53 pm

Icy-Tanks Console Repairs,Jtags,Jtagging,and Flashing Shop{ADMIN} 2e2a45051d40635a93ad810

Icy-Tanks Console Repairs,Jtags,Jtagging,and Flashing Shop{ADMIN} B395d97559dd9ebec192c79
*JTAGS
*JTAGGING
*Flashing
*Reflowing
*Reballing
*DVD Repair
*Console Repairs

I am NOT using a heat gun and a griddle...I am using an ACHI IR-PRO-SC which uses dark infrared technology to perform my BGA work. Feel free to look it up my machine and do your research, it's roughly $2,200 by itself. I am using top quality equipment to perform top quality services I wouldn't want someone to take my JTags or stock consoles and use cheap methods that are not going to work and that will only end up damaging my console, so I wont do it to yours. I take time in my repairs to ensure that they are done right the first time, hence why I offer one of the longer warranties on all of my services that you will find!!!!!
Ok so after a LOT of e-mails and people that do not take time to read a thread fully...I am posting this so if you choose not to read, then you will suffer the consequences...period.
Icy-Tanks Console Repairs,Jtags,Jtagging,and Flashing Shop{ADMIN} 058882940298746aa4583baez
I am dealing a dying family member and some other issues right now, so I am not replying to e-mails and messages as fast as I was a couple weeks ago...top that with 10-20+ consoles for repair each week, college, and a full time job...and I am trying my best to give the best customer support. So..that being said...here are my rules...

1. NONE<<<<< of my prices reflect shipping..if you live in the U.S. it will cost you $14.95 to have a jtag or console that I repaired sent back home to you. That is USPS Priority Flat Rate with tracking number....

2. DO NOT E-MAIL ME AND ASK ME IF YOUR CONSOLE NEEDS A REFLOW OR REBALL....LOOK IT UP...I get at least 20 e-mails each day asking me "Does my console need a reflow or reball?" ... I don't know...I cannot tell you 100% if a reflow will fix it, if a reball will fix it, or if it is even fixabled until I have the console in hand and can inspect it. If you want to know more...go to Google and search CVX Repair Forums, Xbox Experts, etc...and look at the secondary error codes...

3. If you send me back-to-back e-mails, messages, etc...go ahead and find someone else to fix your consoles because more than likely you just pis$ed me off and have zero respect for what I ask for...and I have now blocked you...so sorry about your luck...

4. Don't ask me when you will get your console back if you ship it tomorrow, the next day, the next day....I DO NOT KNOW! If a suicide bombing pigeon takes out the tire on a delivery truck and your console is thrown from the vehicle and never seen again...guess what, I'll never know you sent it and I'll never be able to get it back to you...I cannot control delivery and postal services....I am trying to repair consoles as fast as possible while still being able to ensure the best service.

5. If you send me any e-mail or questions about the above listed items...I am just going to delete the message and block you...simple as that...

6. Lastly...I do not do case mods, Ring of Light Mods, Install games to Hard Drives, Install any other wacky s*** to hard drives that I sell with my jtags...there are literally 50+ patches JUST for MW2, and I really don't want to listen to someone complain because they wanted a different patch loaded instead of the one that I loaded on there...so I quit installing games all together. I will send XeX Menu on a DVD or Hard drive...THAT IS IT.

7.If you want me to install all of the programs like XEX MENU,patches,etc; then it will cost extra money for me having to do that stuff for you....

Icy-Tanks Console Repairs,Jtags,Jtagging,and Flashing Shop{ADMIN} E3fe78a9be1e550b7ce006e

Reflow - $40 +S&H

Reballing - $65 +S&H

JTag'ing Service - $80 +S&H
**This is where you send me a exploitable motherboard and I will JTAG the xbox for you.If you want me to install everything itll cost extra depends on what you want..

DVD Drive Replacement - $50 +S&H
**This is $20 to replace the drive and $30 to cover the cost of purchasing a brand new dvd drive to replace your old/faulty one.
***NEW*** DVD DRIVE FLASHING SERVICE!!!!
DVD Drive Flashing for all drive that are NOT Lite-On: $20 +S&H
Console Repairs- $50-100 +S&H(The price depends on what kind of repair you need)

Lite-On Drives:
$25 for 7 Series
$35 for all others (8VS and 9)

Icy-Tanks Console Repairs,Jtags,Jtagging,and Flashing Shop{ADMIN} A58fb73439f5275615d3cf5
:NOTE:IM OUT OF STOCK ON JTAGS RIGHT NOW:NOTE:

Xenon (Console Only) - $190 +S&H(S&H DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU LIVE)
Zephyr (Console Only) - $200 +S&H(S&H DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU LIVE)
Falcon (Console Only) - $220 +S&H(S&H DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU LIVE)
Jasper (Console Only) - $240 +S&H(S&H DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU LIVE)

Please e-mail me to check availability...

All JTags that are purchased from me will include latest and greatest KINECT 12611 Dashboard. Also, I will include a DVD with the XeX Menu ISO on it. I also x-clamp them, and run the NAND thru 360 Flash Tool to up the fan speeds to 98%. This is the same thing as a 12V fan mod, only this allows you to be able to replace the fans or anything else without having to deal with the wires that are spliced to perform the 12v fan mods.

Icy-Tanks Console Repairs,Jtags,Jtagging,and Flashing Shop{ADMIN} 3d7ed8a40953953beb21869
These are pretty common sense...if I fix your console and then you take it apart and are unable to put it back together or change something, or mod it and then it ceases to work...that's not my fault and I will not honor that warranty with you. If it fails because the reflow no longer is effective and you are within the warranty, then by all means...I'll reflow it again for you at no cost, or I can give you a credit you towards a reball if that is what you would like have done vice a reflow again.

You are responsible for shipping To[/b] and [b]From my shop. I will notify you the day that I receive your console(s) and generally I will get to your consoles that same day. Turnaround time for 1 console is usually same day, but please be mindful of the holidays, etc...I ensure you that your consoles will be addressed in the order that they come in, but as fast as possible!!!

DISCLAIMER: IF I CONTACT YOU AND TELL YOU THAT YOUR CONSOLE IS FIXED, YOU HAVE 72 HOURS TO PAY IN FULL...OTHERWISE I WILL KEEP YOUR CONSOLE AS PAYMENT. I AM TIRED OF WAITING WEEKS FOR PAYMENTS, THIS IS IN EFFECT IMMEDIATELY.

From now on ALL consoles are going to require that this form be filled out COMPLETELY. If you send your console in without this form properly filled out, then you will be required to either: 1. Supply a fully filled out form within 24 hours, 2. Supply return shipping payment within 48 hours, or 3. Forfeit your console indefinitely. I am not going to tolerate receiving consoles without this form enclosed with the console.

Please print out and enclose the following form with your console:Download and Fill This Out and Send It With Your Console
Back to top Go down
https://infectedfourms.board-directory.net
World
World

Reputation Points : 4

Icy-Tanks Console Repairs,Jtags,Jtagging,and Flashing Shop{ADMIN} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icy-Tanks Console Repairs,Jtags,Jtagging,and Flashing Shop{ADMIN}   Icy-Tanks Console Repairs,Jtags,Jtagging,and Flashing Shop{ADMIN} EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:58 pm

This guy is very legit and he is also is a Admin dont be afraid to buy from him:) Smile
Back to top Go down

Icy-Tanks Console Repairs,Jtags,Jtagging,and Flashing Shop{ADMIN}
Page 1 of 1